• 2 cups of kale, spinach or mixed greens
• Handful of shredded carrots,
• Handful of grape tomatoes, chopped
• Artichoke hearts
• Hard boiled egg, chopped
• 1/4 avocado
• Roasted red pepper
• 1-2 Tbsp of your favorite dressing
• Sea salt & pepper to taste
Chop all ingredients and add to your favorite greens.
Add dressing and toss to combine.
Sprinkle with fresh ground pepper (a must)!
There are no “rules” to making this salad. Let your fridge and your creativity inspire you to create your own ‘kitchen sink’ salad!
I often add pumpkin or sunflower seeds and leftover chicken or quinoa.