- 1 large sweet potato
- unsweetened nut or seed butter of choice
- unsweetened coconut flakes
- goji berries (or any fresh berries)
- cinnamon, flax or chia seeds
- sprouts (broccoli,sunflower, bean etc)
- raw or sprouted pumpkin seeds
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees (I use a toaster oven)
- Chop pointing ends off sweet potato and slice length wise in 1⁄4 inch slices. Spray potatoes with a little olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pop the sweet potato slices into the oven and cook for 20-25 minutes, flipping half way through cooking time.
- While the sweet potato toasts, smash avocado with a fork and prepare desired toppings.
When potatoes are ready top half with avocado, sprouts, seeds and sprinkle with salt & pepper, if desired. Top remaining toast with nut butter, shredded coconut and goji berries (or any fresh or unsweetened dried or fresh fruit. Enjoy immediately!
I like Nuttzo peanut free power fuel butter which has flax and chia seed but any unsweetened nut/seed butter will do. Get creative and experiment with different toppings; the possibilities are endless!