- 1 cooked medium beet (or 2-3 small ones)
- 1 very large handful of spinach (or any leafy green)
- 1 cup mixed berries
- 1 Tbsp chia or flax seeds
- 1 Tbsp coconut butter (I like Nutiva Coconut Manna)
- 1 cup of unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder (I also like using collagen powder)
- Coconut flakes on top (can also add some to smoothie)
- Put all ingredients into blender until smooth. Pour into a bowl and enjoy!
- I buy pre-cooked beets to save time (and mess)
- If you don't have coconut butter I would use more coconut flakes and any nut butter of choice. Alternatively, you can use full fat coconut milk from a can instead of the more water down version from the carton.