Chocolate Avocado Pudding
· 2 ripe avocados (can also use frozen chunks and partially thaw)
· 4 Tbsp cacao powder
· ½-1 tsp of pure vanilla extract
· ¼ cup pure maple syrup
· 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
· pinch of sea salt
· sprinkle of cinnamon (about ¼ tsp)·
Garnish: cacao nibs, unsweetened shredded coconut or berries for garnish
· Add all ingredients except for garnish to a blender (or food processor) and puree until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides and continue to blend, as needed.
· Scoop pudding into ramekins or small bowls/jars and chill in the fridge for around 3 hours or more.
· Serve with berries, coconut and/or cacao nibs, if desired.